This four-day instructor-led course provides students who manage and maintain SQL Server databases with the knowledge and skills to performance tune and optimize their databases.
Conteúdo em destaque:
- Module 1: SQL Server Architecture, Scheduling, and Waits
- Module 2: SQL Server I/O
- Module 3: Database Structures
- Module 4: SQL Server Memory
- Module 5: Concurrency and Transactions
- Module 6: Statistics and Index Internals
- Module 7: Query Execution and Query Plan Analysis
- Module 8: Plan Caching and Recompilation
- Module 9: Extended Events
- Module 10: Monitoring, Tracing, and Baselining
- Module 11: Troubleshooting Common Performance Issues
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
- Working knowledge of database administration and maintenance
- Working knowledge of Transact-SQL.
The primary audience for this course is individuals who administer and maintain SQL Server databases and are responsible for optimal performance of SQL Server instances that they manage. These individuals also write queries against data and need to ensure optimal execution performance of the workloads.
The secondary audiences for this course are individuals who develop applications that deliver content from SQL Server databases.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the high level architectural overview of SQL Server and its various components.
- Describe the SQL Server execution model, waits and queues.
- Describe core I/O concepts, Storage Area Networks and performance testing.
- Describe architectural concepts and best practices related to data files for user databases and TempDB.
- Describe architectural concepts and best practices related to Concurrency, Transactions, Isolation Levels and Locking.
- Describe architectural concepts of the Optimizer and how to identify and fix query plan issues.
- Describe architectural concepts, troubleshooting scenarios and best practices related to Plan Cache.
- Describe architectural concepts, troubleshooting strategy and usage scenarios for Extended Events.
- Explain data collection strategy and techniques to analyze collected data.
- Understand techniques to identify and diagnose bottlenecks to improve overall performance.
Duração: 24 horas
Date: 05 a 08/fev das 09h30 às 17h00
Preço: 1.090€ + IVA
Para mais informações, poderá consultar mais detalhes sobre o curso em
ou contactar-nos via firstname.lastname@example.org