This course is designed to introduce students to Transact-SQL. It is designed in such a way that the first three days can be taught as a course to students requiring the knowledge for other courses in the SQL Server curriculum. Days 4 & 5 teach the remaining skills required to take exam 70-761.
Conteúdo em destaque:
- Module 1: Introduction to Microsoft SQL Server 2016
- Module 2: Introduction to T-SQL Querying
- Module 3: Writing SELECT Queries
- Module 4: Querying Multiple Tables
- Module 5: Sorting and Filtering Data
- Module 6: Working with SQL Server 2016 Data Types
- Module 7: Using DML to Modify Data
- Module 8: Using Built-In Functions
- Module 9: Grouping and Aggregating Data
- Module 10: Using Subqueries
- Module 11: Using Table Expressions
- Module 12: Using Set Operators
- Module 13: Using Windows Ranking, Offset, and Aggregate Functions
- Module 14: Pivoting and Grouping Sets
- Module 15: Executing Stored Procedures
- Module 16: Programming with T-SQL
- Module 17: Implementing Error Handling
- Module 18: Implementing Transactions
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
- Working knowledge of relational databases.
The main purpose of the course is to give students a good understanding of the Transact-SQL language which is used by all SQL Server-related disciplines; namely, Database Administration, Database Development and Business Intelligence. As such, the primary target audience for this course is: Database Administrators, Database Developers and BI professionals.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe key capabilities and components of SQL Server 2016.
- Describe T-SQL, sets, and predicate logic.
- Write a single table SELECT statement.
- Write a multi-table SELECT statement.
- Write SELECT statements with filtering and sorting.
- Describe how SQL Server uses data types.
- Write DML statements.
- Write queries that use built-in functions.
- Write queries that aggregate data.
- Write subqueries.
- Create and implement views and table-valued functions.
- Use set operators to combine query results.
- Write queries that use window ranking, offset, and aggregate functions.
- Transform data by implementing pivot, unpivot, rollup and cube.
- Create and implement stored procedures.
- Add programming constructs such as variables, conditions, and loops to T-SQL code
Duração: 30 horas
Date: 19 a 23/jun das 09h30 às 17h00
Preço: 750€ + IVA
Para mais informações, poderá consultar mais detalhes sobre o curso em
ou contactar-nos via firstname.lastname@example.org