This three-day instructor-led course is aimed at database professionals who fulfil a Business Intelligence (BI) developer role. This course looks at implementing multidimensional databases by using SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), and at creating tabular semantic data models for analysis with SSAS.
Conteúdo em destaque:
- Module 1: Introduction to Business Intelligence and Data Modeling
- Module 2: Creating Multidimensional Databases
- Module 3: Working with Cubes and Dimensions
- Module 4: Working with Measures and Measure Groups
- Module 5: Introduction to MDX
- Module 6: Customizing Cube Functionality
- Module 7: Implementing a Tabular Data Model by Using Analysis Services
- Module 8: Introduction to Data Analysis Expression (DAX)
- Module 9: Performing Predictive Analysis with Data Mining
This course requires that you meet the following prerequisites:
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
- Working knowledge of Transact-SQL.
- Working knowledge of relational databases.
The primary audience for this course are database professionals who need to fulfil BI Developer role to create enterprise BI solutions. Primary responsibilities will include:
- Implementing multidimensional databases by using SQL Server Analysis Services
- Creating tabular semantic data models for analysis by using SQL Server Analysis Services
- The secondary audiences for this course are ‘power’ information workers/data analysts.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the components, architecture, and nature of a BI solution
- Create a multidimensional database with analysis services
- Implement dimensions in a cube
- Implement measures and measure groups in a cube
- Use MDX syntax
- Customize a cube
- Implement a tabular database
- Use DAX to query a tabular model
- Use data mining for predictive analysis
Duração: 18 horas
Date: 25 a 27/jun das 09h30 às 16h30
Preço: 890€ + IVA
Para mais informações, poderá consultar mais detalhes sobre o curso em
ou contactar-nos via firstname.lastname@example.org