This five-day instructor-led course provides students who administer and maintain SQL Server databases with the knowledge and skills to administer a SQL server database infrastructure. Additional it will be of use to individuals who develop applications that deliver content from SQL Server databases.
Conteúdo em destaque:
- Module 1: Authenticating and Authorizing Users
- Module 2: Assigning Server and Database Roles
- Module 3: Authorizing Users to Access Resources
- Module 4: Protecting Data with Encryption and Auditing
- Module 5: SQL Server Recovery Models
- Module 6: Backup of SQL Server Databases
- Module 7: Restoring SQL Server Databases
- Module 8: Automating SQL Server Management
- Module 9: Configuring Security for SQL Server Agent
- Module 10: Monitoring SQL Server with Alerts and Notifications
- Module 11: Introduction to Managing SQL Server by using PowerShell
- Module 12: Tracing Access to SQL Server
- Module 13: Monitoring SQL Server
- Module 14: Troubleshooting SQL Server
- Module 15: Importing and Exporting Data
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
- Working knowledge of Transact-SQL.
- Working knowledge of relational databases.
- Some experience with database design.
The primary audience for this course is individuals who administer and maintain SQL Server databases. These individuals perform database administration and maintenance as their primary area of responsibility, or work in environments where databases play a key role in their primary job.
The secondary audiences for this course are individuals who develop applications that deliver content from SQL Server databases.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Authenticate and authorize users
- Assign server and database roles
- Authorize users to access resources
- Protect data with encryption and auditing
- Describe recovery models and backup strategies
- Backup SQL Server databases
- Restore SQL Server databases
- Automate database management
- Configure security for the SQL Server agent
- Manage alerts and notifications
- Managing SQL Server using PowerShell
- Trace access to SQL Server
- Monitor a SQL Server infrastructure
- Troubleshoot a SQL Server infrastructure
- Import and export data
Duração: 30 horas
Date: 04 a 08/jun das 09h30 às 16h30
Preço: 750€ + IVA
Para mais informações, poderá consultar mais detalhes sobre o curso em
ou contactar-nos via email@example.com