This three-day instructor-led course is aimed at people looking to move into a database professional role or whose job role is expanding to encompass database elements. The course describes fundamental database concepts including database types, database languages, and database designs.
Conteúdo em destaque:
- Module 1: Introduction to databases
- Module 2: Data Modelling
- Module 3: Normalization
- Module 4: Relationships
- Module 5: Performance
- Module 6: Database Objects
This is a foundation level course and therefore only requires general computer literacy.
The primary audience for this course is people who are moving into a database role, or whose role has expanded to include database technologies.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe key database concepts in the context of SQL Server 2016
- Describe database languages used in SQL Server 2016
- Describe data modelling techniques
- Describe normalization and denormalization techniques
- Describe relationship types and effects in database design
- Describe the effects of database design on performance
- Describe commonly used database objects
Duração: 18 horas
Date: 02 a 04/abr das 09h30 às 16h30
Preço: 890€ + IVA
Para mais informações, poderá consultar mais detalhes sobre o curso em
ou contactar-nos via email@example.com