This 5-day course provides administrators with the knowledge and skills needed to deploy and manage Windows 10 desktops, devices, and applications in an enterprise environment. Students learn how to plan and implement Windows 10 deployments in large organizations. Students also learn how to manage the Windows 10 installations after deployment to provide secure identity and data access using technologies related to Group Policy, Remote Access, and Workplace Join. To support a variety of device and data management solutions, Microsoft Azure Active Directory, Microsoft Intune, and Microsoft Azure Rights Management are introduced. These services are part of the Enterprise Mobility Suite which provide identity and access management, cloud-based device, application, and update management, and secure data access to information stored both in the cloud and on any location within your corporate network.
Conteúdo em destaque:
- Module 1: Managing Desktops and Devices in an Enterprise Environment
- Module 2: Deploying Windows 10 Enterprise Desktops
- Module 3: Managing User Profiles and User State Virtualization
- Module 4: Managing Windows 10 Sign-In and Identity
- Module 5: Managing Desktop and Application Settings by Using Group Policy
- Module 6: Managing Data Access for Windows-based Devices
- Module 7: Managing Remote Access Solutions
- Module 8: Configuring and Managing Client Hyper-V
- Module 9: Managing Windows 10 Devices Using Enterprise Mobility Solutions
- Module 10: Managing Desktop and Mobile Clients Using Microsoft Intune
- Module 11: Managing Updates and Endpoint Protection Using Microsoft Intune
- Module 12: Application and Resource Access Using Microsoft Intune
Students should have at least two years of experience in the IT field and should already have the following technical knowledge:
- Networking fundamentals, including Transmission Control Protocol /Internet Protocol (TCP/IP), User Datagram Protocol (UDP), and Domain Name System (DNS)
- Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) principles
- Windows Server 2012 R2 fundamentals
- Microsoft Windows Client essentials; for example, working knowledge of Windows 7 and/or Windows 8.1
This course is intended for IT Professionals who are interested in specializing in Windows 10 desktop and application deployments and managing the cloud-based application and data service environments for medium-to-large enterprise organizations. These professionals typically work with networks that are configured as Windows Server domain-based environments with managed access to the Internet and cloud services.
This course is also intended to provide skills for individuals who seek to pass the 70-697 Windows 10 Configuring exam.
This course is related to the course: 20697A-1: Installing and Configuring Windows 10
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the challenges and solutions for desktop and device management in an enterprise environment.
- Deploy Windows 10 Enterprise desktops.
- Manage user profiles and user state virtualization.
- Manage Windows 10 sign-in and identity.
- Manage desktop and application settings by using Group Policy.
- Manage data access for Windows-based devices.
- Manage remote access solutions.
- Configure and manage client Hyper-V.
- Manage Windows 10 devices by using enterprise mobility solutions.
- Manage desktop and mobile clients by using Intune.
- Manage updates and Endpoint Protection by using Intune.
- Manage application and resource access by using Intune.
Duração: 30 horas
Date: 05 a 09/mar das 09h30 às 16h30
Preço: 750€ + IVA
Para mais informações, poderá consultar mais detalhes sobre o curso em
ou contactar-nos via firstname.lastname@example.org