This three-day instructor-led course is aimed at database professionals who manage Business Intelligence (BI) operations. This course looks at various options that provide the ability of business users to analyze data and share their findings, starting with managed BI data sources and expanding to personal and external/public data sources.
Conteúdo em destaque:
- Module 1: Introduction to Microsoft SQL Server BI Solution
- Module 2: SQL Server BI Features with Microsoft SharePoint
- Module 3: Operating Analysis Services
- Module 4: Supporting Analysis Services
- Module 5: Operate and Support Reporting services
- Module 6: Share PowerPivot Workbooks in SharePoint Server
- Module 7: Operate and Support Power BI
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- Some basic knowledge of data warehouse schema topology (including star and snowflake schemas)
- Some exposure to basic programming constructs (such as looping and branching)
- An awareness of key business priorities such as revenue, profitability, and financial accounting is desirable.
- Familiarity with SharePoint Server and Microsoft Office applications – particularly Excel
The primary audience for this course are business intelligence professionals.
The secondary audiences for this course are technically proficient business users.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe key features of a self-service BI solution
- Describe the key capabilities of SQL Server BI in a SharePoint environment
- Describe common Analysis Services operational tasks
- Describe PowerPivot for SharePoint server
- Describe Power Query
- Describe Windows Azure HDInsight
Duração: 18 horas
Date: 16 a 18/out das 09h30 às 17h00.
Preço: 890€ + IVA
Para mais informações, poderá consultar mais detalhes sobre o curso em
ou contactar-nos via firstname.lastname@example.org