Get expert instruction and hands-on practice configuring and managing clients and devices using Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager, Windows Intune, and its associated site systems. In this five-day course, you will learn day-to-day management tasks including how to manage software client health, hardware and software inventory, applications. and integration with Windows Intune. You will also learn how to optimize Endpoint Protection, manage compliance, and create management queries and reports. This course is also intended for individuals who are interested in taking exam 70-696.
Conteúdo em destaque:
- Module 1: Managing Desktops and Devices in the Enterprise
- Module 2: Preparing the Infrastructure to Support Desktop and Device Management
- Module 3: Deploying and Managing the Configuration Manager Client
- Module 4: Managing Inventory for PCs and Applications
- Module 5: Distributing and Managing Content Used for Deployments
- Module 6: Deploying and Managing Applications
- Module 7: Managing Mobile Devices by Integrating Windows Intune with Configuration Manager
- Module 8: Maintaining Software Updates for Managed PCs
- Module 9: Implementing Endpoint Protection for Managed PCs
- Module 10: Managing Compliance and Secure Data Access
- Module 11: Managing Client Status, Power Management, and Remote Administration
- Module 12: Maintaining Configuration Manager Sites And Site Systems
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have system administrator–level working knowledge of:
- Networking fundamentals, including common networking protocols, topologies, hardware, media, routing, switching and addressing.
- Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) principles and fundamentals of AD DS management.
- Installation, configuration, and troubleshooting for Windows-based personal computers.
- Basic concepts of public key infrastructure (PKI) security.
- Basic understanding of scripting and Windows PowerShell syntax.
- Basic understanding of Windows Server roles and services.
Students who attend this training can meet the prerequisites by attending the following courses, or by obtaining equivalent knowledge and skills:
- M20687: Configuring Windows 8.1
- M20688: Supporting Windows 8.1
- Or M20689: Upgrading your Skills to MCSA Windows 8
- M20411: Administering Windows Server 2012
This course is intended for experienced IT Professionals, typically described as Enterprise Desktop Administrator (EDA). These EDAs deploy, manage, and maintain PCs, devices, and applications across medium/large/enterprise organizations. A significant portion of this audience uses or intends to use System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager and Windows Intune to manage and deploy PCs, devices, and applications. The Enterprise Desktop Administrator also supports either domain joined or non-domain joined Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) scenarios, mobile device management, and secure data access on common platforms, such as Windows 8.x, Windows Phone 8.x, iOS, and Android by using System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager with Windows Intune.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Manage desktops and devices in the enterprise.
- Prepare the infrastructure to support desktop and device management.
- Deploy and manage the Configuration Manager client.
- Manage inventory for PCs and applications.
- Distribute and manage content used for deployments.
- Deploy and manage applications.
- Manage mobile devices by integrating Windows Intune with Configuration Manager.
- Maintain software updates for managed PCs.
- Implement Endpoint Protection for managed PCs.
- Manage compliance and secure data access.
- Manage client status, power management, and remote administration.
- Maintain Configuration Manager sites and site systems.
Duração: 30 horas
Date: 03 a 07/jul das 09h30 às 17h00
Preço: 1.390€ + IVA
Para mais informações, poderá consultar mais detalhes sobre o curso em
ou contactar-nos via email@example.com