Get hands-on instruction and practice configuring advanced Windows Server 2012, including Windows Server 2012 R2, services in this five-day Microsoft Official Course. This course is part three in a series of three courses that provides the skills and knowledge necessary to implement a core Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in an existing enterprise environment.
The three courses collectively cover implementing, managing, maintaining and provisioning services and infrastructure in a Windows Server 2012 environment. Although there is some cross-over of skills and tasks across these courses, this course focuses on advanced configuration of services necessary to deploy, manage and maintain a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure, such as advanced networking services, Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS), Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS), Network Load Balancing, Failover Clustering, business continuity and disaster recovery services as well as access and information provisioning and protection technologies such as Dynamic Access Control (DAC), and Web Application Proxy integration with AD FS and Workplace Join.
This course maps directly to and is the preferred choice for hands-on preparation for Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Exam 412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services, which is the third of three exams required for MCSA: Windows Server 2012 credential.
Note: Labs in this course are based on Windows Server 2012 R2 and Windows 8.1.
Conteúdo em destaque:
- Module 1: Implementing Advanced Network Services
- Module 2: Implementing Advanced File Services
- Module 3: Implementing Dynamic Access Control
- Module 4: Implementing Distributed Active Directory Domain Services Deployments
- Module 5: Implementing Active Directory Domain Services Sites and Replication
- Module 6: Implementing AD CS
- Module 7: Implementing Active Directory Rights Management Services
- Module 8: Implementing and Administering AD FS
- Module 9: Implementing Network Load Balancing
- Module 10: Implementing Failover Clustering
- Module 11: Implementing Failover Clustering with Hyper-V
- Module 12: Implementing Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Experience working with Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012 servers day to day in an Enterprise environment.
The course pre-requisites can be met by having knowledge equivalent to, or by attendance at, courses 20410C: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 and 20411C: Administering Windows Server 2012 as this course will build upon the knowledge and skills covered in those courses.
This course is intended for Information Technology (IT) Professionals with hands on experience implementing, managing and maintaining a Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2012 R2 environment who wish to acquire the skills and knowledge necessary to perform advanced management and provisioning of services within that Windows Server 2012 environment. Candidates who would typically be interested in attending this course will be:
- Experienced Windows Server Administrators who have real world experience working in a Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012 enterprise environment.
- IT Professionals who are looking to take the exam 412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services.
- IT Professionals wishing to take the Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) exams in Datacenter, Desktop Infrastructure, Messaging, Collaboration and Communications will also be interested in taking this course as they prepare for the MCSA exams, which are a pre-requisite for their individual specialties.
Duração: 30 horas
Date: 02 a 13/jan das 18h30 às 21h30.
Preço: 690€ + IVA
Para mais informações, poderá consultar mais detalhes sobre o curso em
ou contactar-nos via email@example.com