Get hands-on instruction and practice installing and configuring Windows Server 2012, including Windows Server 2012 R2, in this five-day Microsoft Official Course. This course is part one in a series of three courses that provides the skills and knowledge necessary to implement a core Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in an existing enterprise environment.
The three courses collectively cover implementing, managing, maintaining and provisioning services and infrastructure in a Windows Server 2012 environment. Although there is some cross-over of skills and tasks across these courses, this course focuses on the initial implementation and configuration of core services, such as Networking, Storage, Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), Group Policy, File and Print Services, and Hyper-V.
This course maps directly to and is the preferred choice for hands-on preparation for the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) Exam 410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012, which is the first of three exams required for the MCSA: Windows Server 2012 credential.
Labs in this course are based on Windows Server 2012 R2 and Windows 8.1.
Conteúdo em destaque:
- Module 1: Deploying and Managing Windows Server 2012
- Module 2: Introduction to Active Directory Domain Services
- Module 3: Managing Active Directory Domain Services Objects
- Module 4: Automating Active Directory Domain Services Administration
- Module 5: Implementing IPv4
- Module 6: Implementing Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol
- Module 7: Implementing DNS
- Module 8: Implementing IPv6
- Module 9: Implementing Local Storage
- Module 10: Implementing File and Print Services
- Module 11: Implementing Group Policy
- Module 12: Securing Windows Servers Using Group Policy Objects
- Module 13: Implementing Server Virtualization with Hyper-V
This course requires that student meet the following prerequisites, including that they have:
- An understanding of networking fundamentals.
- An understanding of basic AD DS concepts.
- An awareness and understanding of security best practices.
- Basic knowledge of server hardware.
- Experience working with, and configuring, Windows client operating systems, such as Windows 7 or Windows 8.
Additionally, students would benefit from having some previous Windows Server operating system experience.
All of the above prerequisites can be met by having knowledge equivalent to, or by attending, course 10967A: Fundamentals of a Windows Server Infrastructure because this course builds upon knowledge and skills covered in that course.
This course is intended for information technology (IT) professionals who have some knowledge and experience working with Windows operating systems and who want to acquire the skills and knowledge necessary to install and perform the initial configuration of a Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2012 R2 server in an existing Windows server environment. Typically, candidates who are interested in attending this course include:
- Windows Server administrators who are relatively new to Windows Server administration and related technologies who are looking to learn more about Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2.
- IT professionals who are experienced in other non-Microsoft technologies, who meet the course prerequisites and are looking to cross-train on Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2.
- IT professionals who are looking to take the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) 410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 exam.
- IT professionals who want to take the Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) exams in DataCenter, Desktop Infrastructure, Messaging, Collaboration and Communications will also be interested in taking this course as they prepare for the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) exams. These are a prerequisite for their individual specialties.
Duração: 30 horas
Date: 28/mar a 1/abr das 09h30 às 17h00.
Preço: 1.150€ + IVA
Campanha: Valor promocional para esta data 650€ + IVA
Para mais informações, poderá consultar mais detalhes sobre o curso em
ou contactar-nos via firstname.lastname@example.org