This is a 5-day Instructor Led Training (ILT) course that targets the needs of IT professionals who take part in evaluating, planning, deploying, and operating Office 365 services, including its identities, dependencies, requirements, and supporting technologies. This course focuses on skills required to set up an Office 365 tenant, including federation with existing user identities, and skills required to sustain an Office 365 tenant and users. This course maps to the following two certification exams: 70-346 and 70-347.
Windows Azure and Office 365 are required or used as part of the lab for this course, which may not be available in all countries. Please check with your Microsoft training provider that these cloud services are available in your area. Training Providers please reference the course setup guide for more details.
NOTE: Students need an Azure account that supports 8 VM cores in order to complete the course. You can either use an existing account or trial account (as long as it expires after the course end date and supports 8 cores). You must obtain your Azure account BEFORE coming to class. Do not expect to sign up for an Azure trial account during the course. Credits provided to Azure trial accounts are sufficient to cover course usage. Do not provision an Office 365 tenant in advance. The Office 365 tenant will be provisioned as part of the class.
Conteúdo em destaque:
- Module 1: Preparing for Office 365
- Module 2: Managing Users, Groups, and Licenses
- Module 3: Administering Office 365
- Module 4: Planning and Managing Clients
- Module 5: Planning DNS and Exchange Migration
- Module 6: Planning Exchange Online and Configuring DNS Records
- Module 7: Administering Exchange Online
- Module 8: Configuring SharePoint Online
- Module 9: Configuring Lync Online
- Module 10: Implementing Directory Synchronization
- Module 11: Implementing Active Directory Federation Services
- Module 12: Monitoring Office 365
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- Completion of Clinic 40041 or equivalent technical knowledge.
- Cloud-based service concepts
- Overview of Office 365 and its component services
- Active Directory Directory Service
- TCP/IP network routing
- Domain Name Services (DNS)
- X.509 Certificates
- Firewall ports
- Using Windows PowerShell
- Administering Office 365 with Office 365 Admin Center
- Working with virtual machines
- Using Remote Desktop
This course is intended for IT professionals and consultants who take part in evaluating, planning, deploying, and operating the Office 365 services, including its dependencies, requirements, and supporting technologies. This course is also intended for network administrators and IT managers responsible for managing and maintaining Office 365, including identities, document protection, integration with on-premise directory services, and compliance with service level agreements.
Duração: 30 horas
Date: 15 a 19/fev das 09h30 às 17h00.
Preço: 1.350€ + IVA
Campanha: Valor promocional para esta data 650€ + IVA
Para mais informações, poderá consultar mais detalhes sobre o curso em
ou contactar-nos via email@example.com