ITIL® 2011 edition is comprised of five core publications: Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operations and Continual Service Improvement, promoting alignment with the business as well as improving operational efficiency. The official ITIL® qualification scheme describes two streams, the Service Lifecycle Stream and the Service Capability. stream.
The ITIL® SS (Service Strategy) course is part of the ITIL® Intermediate Lifecycle certification stream. The course prepares candidates to take the ITIL® Service Strategy Intermediate exam as well as proving valuable knowledge that can be implemented in the workplace.
Conteúdo em destaque:
- At the end of this course, you will learn:
- The logic of value-creation within the context of the ITIL Service Lifecycle
- Strategic assets of an organization and their performance potential for serving
- Formal definitions of services suitable for planning and execution across the Service Lifecycle
- Service valuation, demand modeling, service provisioning and analysis, and business impact analysis
- Service Portfolio Management, methods, and processes related to service management and services
- High-level strategies for demand management that can be supported by capabilities across the Service Lifecycle
- How Service Strategy is driven through and informed by other elements of the Service Lifecycle
CIOs, CTOs, managers, supervisory staff, team leaders, designers, architects, planners, IT consultants, IT audit managers and IT security managers involved in the ongoing management, coordination and integration of strategizing activities within the Service Lifecycle.
An ITIL Foundation certificate and preferably two years work experience in an IT Service Management environment
Para mais informações, poderá consultar mais detalhes sobre o curso em
Date: 01/fev a 04/fev das 09h30 às 17h00.
ou contactar-nos via firstname.lastname@example.org