ITIL® 2011 edition is comprised of five core publications: Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operations and Continual Service Improvement, promoting alignment with the business as well as improving operational efficiency. The official ITIL® qualification scheme describes two streams, the Service Lifecycle Stream and the Service Capability stream.
The ITIL® SD (Service Design) course is part of the ITIL® Intermediate Lifecycle certification stream. The course prepares candidates to take the ITIL® Service Design Intermediate exam as well as proving valuable knowledge that can be implemented in the workplace.
Conteúdo em destaque:
- At the end of this course, you will learn:
- Service Design principles and service composition
- Activities and techniques within Requirements Engineering
- Functional roles analysis and use of the RACI matrix
- The types of tools that would benefit Service Design
- Activities and techniques associated with Application Management
- Designing supporting systems, especially the Service Portfolio
- Business Service Management (BSM) and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) principles
CIOs, CTOs, managers, supervisory staff, team leaders, designers, architects, planners, IT consultants, IT audit managers and IT security managers who require a detailed understanding of the ITIL Service Design phase of the Lifecycle and the affected processes, functions and activities and their application.
Conhecimentos de Inglês e recomendamos experiência em funções relacionadas com Tecnologias da Informação
Para mais informações, poderá consultar mais detalhes sobre o curso em
Date: 30/nov a 03/dez das 09h30 às 17h00.
ou contactar-nos via email@example.com