Tipo: Presencial, Certificado
Preço: €1 150
This version of this course is built on the final release version of Windows Server 2012.
Learn how to provision and configure advanced services using Windows Server 2012 with this five-day course. This course is part three, in a series of three courses that provides the skills and knowledge necessary to implement a core Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in an existing enterprise environment. The three courses will collectively cover implementing, managing, maintaining and provisioning services and infrastructure in a Windows Server 2012 environment. Although there is some cross-over of skills and tasks across these three courses, this course primarily covers advanced configuration of services necessary to deploy, manage and maintain a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure, such as advanced networking services, Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), identity management, rights management, Federated services, network load balancing, failover clustering, business continuity and disaster recovery. This course maps directly to and is preparation material for Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA):Windows Server 2012 exam “70-412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services”. After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Implement advanced network services.
- Implement advanced file services.
- Implement Dynamic Access Control.
- Implement distributed Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) deployments.
- Implement AD DS sites and replication.
- Implement Active Directory Certification Services (AD CS).
- Implement Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS).
- Implement Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS).
- Implement network load balancing (NLB).
- Implement failover clustering.
- Implement failover clustering with Hyper-V.
- Implement disaster recovery.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Good hands-on experience working in a Windows Server 2008, Windows server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012 enterprise environment.
- Real-world experience implementing, managing, and configuring AD DS and networking infrastructure in an enterprise environment.
- Knowledge equivalent to courses: 20410B: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012, and 20411B: Administering Windows Server 2012.